Three Girls

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited August 23, 2006 in People
Three girls all photographed on the same day. I used very different techniques for each photograph trying to emphasise their individuality.

Beautiful-Girl-at-lunch-IMG_4516.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=852f3ac56ce90c069be758e4abbcfb69
Click on the image to see the full size photograph of this Beautiful Girl having Lunch

Girl-Singing-IMG_4492.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=852f3ac56ce90c069be758e4abbcfb69
Click on the image to see full size digital photograph of the Singing Girl

Punk-Girl-IMG_4513.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=852f3ac56ce90c069be758e4abbcfb69
Click on the image to see the full size photograph of the punk girl

Comments

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited August 19, 2006
    3 great and totally different captures Ted. The first girl is a knockout. WOW! I think I'm in love. The 2nd is a fun street capture of a moment in time. The 3rd one is the rare shot that really works with the HEAVY treatment. Very fun finish on it. I dig em all.
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2006
    Thanks. Even my wife admited the first girls is a knock out but to tell you the truth I like the #3 most as it is unusual (even for me).
    truth wrote:
    3 great and totally different captures Ted. The first girl is a knockout. WOW! I think I'm in love. The 2nd is a fun street capture of a moment in time. The 3rd one is the rare shot that really works with the HEAVY treatment. Very fun finish on it. I dig em all.
  • BakatBakat Registered Users Posts: 155 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2006
    Love the capture and the technique on #3!
    "Photography is not a sport. It has no rules"
    Bill Brandt
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    Thank you. The punk girl got some real big response on another forum. Mind you I do not recommend this to impatient people - it took almost 4 hours to do.
    Bakat wrote:
    Love the capture and the technique on #3!