Options

Pricing Information in Different Browsers

HighlanderImagesHighlanderImages Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited August 20, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I have recently upgraded to Pro user and have gone through the process of cleaning up my galleries, linking to my domain name and setting pricing.

I am now experiencing a confusing issue on pricing ..... I set the portfolio pricing which then sets these prices for all galleries..... fine so far.

After logging out, and when viewing the galleries in Internet Explorer I see all the correct quoted prices in my basket when a particular photo is chosen.

However if I use Firefox (my default browser) and choose the same photo in the same gallery and place this in my basket when I go to my basket there is nothing there!!! The basket is empty????

Any clues anyone .......

Stuart

www.highlanderimages.com

Comments

• Options
    edited August 20, 2006
    Further info ....
    I have done some further investigation and it becomes more puzzling ....

If I go to my main smugmug domain (highlander.smugmug.com) I can choose a photo and view the correct pricing in the basket .... but when I go via my domain name (www.highglanderimages.com) which I now have routed to my smugmug site when I chosse the photo there is nothing to view in the basket.

Stuart

www.highlanderimages.com[/quote]
  • Options
    edited August 20, 2006
    .... and more .....
    [IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Stuart/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]One last thing of note .... after seeing the empty cart and trying to return to browsing I get the following error message ....

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Stuart/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Stuart/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Stuart/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Stuart/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Stuart/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.jpg[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Stuart/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-6.jpg[/IMG]
    Security Error: Domain Name Mismatch
    You have attempted to establish a connection with
    "www.highlanderimages.com". However the security certificate
    presented belongs to "*.smugmug.com" It is possible, though
    unliely, that someone may be trying to intercept your
    communication with this website.

Stuart

www.highlanderimages.com[/quote][/quote]
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2006
    You just must set your firefox settings properly to allow the domain switching (to the www.smugmug.com/cart domain)

What are your Firefox preference settings?