Paint Shop Pro

Barefoot and NaturalBarefoot and Natural Registered Users Posts: 586 Major grins
edited August 20, 2006 in Finishing School
Hi all,
I recently purchased Paint Shop Pro X....I heard it was easier than Adobe Elements...(so far....not groovin' with the new editing software) I can not find how to view my colors.....my CMYK %'s........all I can find is the RGB values...
where is this please?

Thank you

Comments

• cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited August 20, 2006
    Hi all,
    I recently purchased Paint Shop Pro X....I heard it was easier than Adobe Elements...(so far....not groovin' with the new editing software) I can not find how to view my colors.....my CMYK %'s........all I can find is the RGB values...
    where is this please?

Thank you
    From the PSPX Help:

"Although you cannot create images in Corel Paint Shop Pro using the CMYK model, you can produce color separations that can be printed on CMYK printers. There are two ways to do this: You can split the images into CMYK channels, or you can print color separation pages.
    CMYK channels are simply four separate grayscale images that represent the percentage and location of cyan, magenta, yellow, and black in the image. For more information about working with color channels, see "Using color" channels".