Options

FS: The Awesome Canon 85 1.8

KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
edited August 24, 2006 in Flea Market
SOLD

The amazing, it doesn't have a red ring and called an L lens but should, Canon 85 1.8 can be yours, with the original packaging, including warranty card, but minus the box UPC symbol, shipped anywhere in the connected 48, for the fantastic price of $290 if paid with a money order or $299 if paid with paypal.:deal

The glass is in pristine condition.:thumb The body is mint except for one very minor, we're talking a 2 cm mark on the barrell by the lens label. It is almost unnoticeable, but it is there if you look hard. Does this affect anything? No. It's still a fantastic lens. Why am I parting with it? My shooting style doesn't use it enough and it should go to a good home where someone will create beauty with this great piece of glass.

Comments

• Options
    KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2006
    I really thought that there would be more interest in this lens. Bad timing I guess. I'll give it one more day and then it goes to Ebay.
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2006
    Khaos wrote:
    I really thought that there would be more interest in this lens. Bad timing I guess. I'll give it one more day and then it goes to Ebay.

I would have thought that Montec would have contacted you already.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops