And the stars look down
What am I trying to do?
And the stars look down
Was it something I did?
And the stars look down
Is there something you'd like me to do?
And the stars look down

thequestion.jpg

Mankind has always sought answers to unanswerable questions. Seeking meaning and guidance from forces we percieve as greater than ourselves. We plead our cases before imaginary magistrates hoping to catch a glimpse of the furture or to hear words that justify our existance. We raise our eyes to the heavens on a quest for meaning and reason... and the stars just look down; uncaring and indifferent.
I learned your love for life,
I feel your presence...
I remember

SLAMA Photography

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2006
    AfterImage wrote:
    What is the meaning of this?
    And the stars look down
    What am I trying to do?
    And the stars look down
    Was it something I did?
    And the stars look down
    Is there something you'd like me to do?
    And the stars look down

Mankind has always sought answers to unanswerable questions. Seeking meaning and guidance from forces we percieve as greater than ourselves. We plead our cases before imaginary magistrates hoping to catch a glimpse of the furture or to hear words that justify our existance. We raise our eyes to the heavens on a quest for meaning and reason... and the stars just look down; uncaring and unable to provide any assistance.

........ and you know what......some people are so dang stubborn they wouldnt see the answers to some things in life if they jumped up and bit them on the bum :D

Interesting shot you've set up there, I like the lighting....Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2006
    well said
    great photo
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • AfterImageAfterImage Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    ........ and you know what......some people are so dang stubborn they wouldnt see the answers to some things in life if they jumped up and bit them on the bum :D

Interesting shot you've set up there, I like the lighting....Skippy (Australia)

Thanks Skippy and thank you Awais! Unfortunately so many people have adopted a Docterine of Infallability that they become inflexible and closed-minded. Instead of accepting new truths they would rather manipulate empirical evidence so it fit's their world view.
    I learned your love for life,
    I feel your presence...
    I remember

SLAMA Photography