Options

Most Popular Photos?

xtnomadxtnomad Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
edited August 21, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Can the most popular photos be set to only one gallery instead of the portfolio. My guys and gals liked to vote for the most popular photos, but still see the photos from june that received a lot of votes and have lost instress that this months photos that are not showing up in it for the August gallery. I know this would create more instress if I could use this feature in the most recent gallery to be added. :dunno Thank You. Rod
xtnomad :wink

Comments

• Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 21, 2006
    xtnomad wrote:
    Can the most popular photos be set to only one gallery instead of the portfolio. My guys and gals liked to vote for the most popular photos, but still see the photos from june that received a lot of votes and have lost instress that this months photos that are not showing up in it for the August gallery. I know this would create more instress if I could use this feature in the most recent gallery to be added. ne_nau.gif Thank You. Rod

Hi :)

You can turn off photorank in each gallery. Go into customize gallery, and under "social", click no. So that for every gallery you do not want photorank on.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign