"Make Your Images Pop" Tutorial

Brett MickelsonBrett Mickelson Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
edited August 22, 2006 in Finishing School
I seem to remember seeing a tutorial when I first joined SmugMug titled "How To Make Your Images 'Pop,'" or something like that. I can't seem to find it again. Does anyone have a link to this?

There was an interesting segment on Curves that is a different approach from my own and I'd like to explore it a little bit.

Thanks.

Edit: I posted this in the wrong place...meant to post it in the Finishing School.

Comments

• Brett MickelsonBrett Mickelson Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2006
    http://dgrin.smugmug.com/gallery/1075277

It gets annoying that there are different pieces of information scattered between SmugMug help, the DGrin forums, dgrin.smugmug.com, blogs.smugmug.com, etc.

Also, can I add dgrin.smugmug.com to my friends so I can access it easily without bookmarking it? I don't see the option on the site.

End thread.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2006
    http://dgrin.smugmug.com/gallery/1075277

It gets annoying that there are different pieces of information scattered between SmugMug help, the DGrin forums, dgrin.smugmug.com, blogs.smugmug.com, etc.

Also, can I add dgrin.smugmug.com to my friends so I can access it easily without bookmarking it? I don't see the option on the site.

End thread.

Hi Brett - ouch, I'm sorry it's annoying for you. We try hard, to keep it easy. For example, on Dgrin, we have a "How To" button at the top - that takes you the tutorials :D

Bookmarks are a great way, I'm not sure what the resistance is to them?
  • Brett MickelsonBrett Mickelson Registered Users Posts: 119 Major grins
    edited August 22, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Brett - ouch, I'm sorry it's annoying for you. We try hard, to keep it easy. For example, on Dgrin, we have a "How To" button at the top - that takes you the tutorials :D

Bookmarks are a great way, I'm not sure what the resistance is to them?

It's not that I don't like bookmarks, it's that it would be easier to find information if it was fairly centralized.

It isn't a big deal, but I was looking for a specific tutorial and couldn't find it.