Tammy

camblercambler Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
edited August 26, 2006 in People
Today's Hot Shots model is Tammy - she's only been modeling for a couple months, but has taken to it with some serious natural talent.

tammy-081006-118.jpg

Tammy's full set: http://www.radiovixens.com/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=40&catid=28

Comments

• Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2006
    I like the light and the pose. Are you sure this is natural talent?
    cambler wrote:
    Today's Hot Shots model is Tammy - she's only been modeling for a couple months, but has taken to it with some serious natural talent.

tammy-081006-118.jpg

Tammy's full set: http://www.radiovixens.com/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=40&catid=28
  • BlurmoreBlurmore Registered Users Posts: 992 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2006
    Hey...this is no way a prosecution of you or what you do or how you do it. I have no problem with half dressed saucy NW tarts but....I do have a problem with the lighting (and I've seen you do this a couple of times and get away with it because of the girls features). This short lit pose with the boad side in shadow makes her schnoz look HUGE. You got a NICE diamond under the shadow side eye, text book loop lighting, but this chick needs to be shot closer to head on to minimize tha beak. This girl defys the normal rules of always short light to make thinner, she is thin to start with, and the nose could benefit from flatter or broader light.
  • camblercambler Registered Users Posts: 277 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2006
    Blurmore wrote:
    I do have a problem with the lighting (and I've seen you do this a couple of times and get away with it because of the girls features) ... and the nose could benefit from flatter or broader light.

Yup, you got me dead-to-rights here. Mea culpa.
  • BlurmoreBlurmore Registered Users Posts: 992 Major grins
    edited August 21, 2006
    cambler wrote:
    Yup, you got me dead-to-rights here. Mea culpa.

There is definately some powerful shewolf sexiness to this shot, and after reviewing the whole set the sweater shot was the most 'unique' thing in the set. The light however makes her look like she is in her mid 30's not her real mid 20's. I think the 'angles' for this girl that really work are the over the shoulder black bra where you can see her tat, and the sitting in the window where the big up eyes almost make this powerful girl look vunerable, definately the only shot that makes her look younger than she is. The window shot really compresses her form and makesher look not so tall and emphasizes her very thin legs and bottom. Those 2 shots really work for her.
  • Murphy66Murphy66 Registered Users Posts: 165 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    She has a nose? I'll have to look some more ...:):
    www.MarcottePhotography.com is my portfolio and www.StudioMarcotte.com is my blog.
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    Nice analysis, Blurmore, thanks. Very informative.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • tomthephotographertomthephotographer Registered Users Posts: 86 Big grins
    edited August 26, 2006
    I too must admit I did not catch the nose on the first look ... I was distracted by something else. I learned alot too
    Canon 40D. Lens Sigma 170-500, Tamron 75-300, Quantaray 19-35,
    Bogan Tripod. Gaint Yukon 25' Bike,

Like it or not we most often get what we deserve in the end.