Options

Ch 27 Candidate shot. 2nd attempt

DaveRichDaveRich Registered Users Posts: 19 Big grins
edited December 4, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
2nd attempt...

Again, any criticisim is welcome, reguardless of form.
;)

Digital_Grin_Photo_Challenge_27_2.sized.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2004
    I think I am missing something on the left side. You know what. I think you are confused re light vs shadow.

And I can see how that can happen, ever since it became time for this the shadows have disappeared and all I can see is light.

Anyway that is just my opinion. Beautiful little girl. I would put one on the other side, or crop this one. But I see it as a lighting shot, not a shadow shot.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2004
    Beautiful shot Dave but I also agree with Ginger.. the light is lovely and I feel too it's more about light.. I think I'd crop the left out a tad too.. just my 2 cents. clap.gif
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited December 2, 2004
    yup and yup to the ladies above... I also wonder, what is that strange bright spot down in the bottom right corner?
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    BrettBrett Registered Users Posts: 218 Major grins
    edited December 3, 2004
    Personally, this photo reminds me of a kid who's inside thier "fort" built out of blankets and whatnot. I think it's a nice photo. Not sure if it would work though.
    Challenge 26 Winner "In Your House" :deal
  • Options
    snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2004
    Interesting shot. I imagine that bright spot is the light source. A flashlight? Anyway, I agree with the others; the shot says more about "light" than shadow. I think the subject of the challenge requires that the "shadow" be the subject of the picture. It needs a definite shadow. This is a cool shot for "quality of light" as the subject.
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog