Options

My new tattoo that I love so much :D still it itches :S

2»

Comments

• Options
    B://B:// Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2006
    gus wrote:
    Thanks PC...ive now stopped crying about my new Golf.

Sorry about that Gus :cry

Byron M.
    "... anger, frustration, deception, loneliness are its meal... don't feed him" - Donatto on Zeoneth
  • Options
    CantfeelmyfingersCantfeelmyfingers Registered Users Posts: 531 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2006
    lol i love your tattoo, very different which is awesome, and i like how you actually have a reason behind your 'madness' so to say unlike some people where they're like 'oh i just like roses' haha, anyway really neat tattoo! Jamie.
    "Take my picture, Tonight I feel beautiful..."
    -Marilyn Monroe
  • Options
    AfterImageAfterImage Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2006
    lol i love your tattoo, very different which is awesome, and i like how you actually have a reason behind your 'madness' so to say unlike some people where they're like 'oh i just like roses' haha, anyway really neat tattoo! Jamie.

Ahhhh... not so much a methodology as a meaning to the madness. :crazy
    Bryon, let us (more specifically me) know when your writing is complete. I'll love to take a whack at reading it!
    I learned your love for life,
    I feel your presence...
    I remember

SLAMA Photography
  • Options
    B://B:// Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2006
    AfterImage wrote:
    Ahhhh... not so much a methodology as a meaning to the madness. :crazy
    Bryon, let us (more specifically me) know when your writing is complete. I'll love to take a whack at reading it!

Thank you AfterImage, I will be more than happy to show you my whole book, and madness? Maybe you are all thinking I'm a Squizo, but I'm not, I'm aware of reality, and I don't hear "voices" in my head, that's not what conscience is, it's indeed a flux of subjective thoughts that you try to compare with other ones to construct a objective one, hahaha, anyway, I'm not crazy :D

Thank you all for reading all this :)

Byron M.
    "... anger, frustration, deception, loneliness are its meal... don't feed him" - Donatto on Zeoneth
  • Options
    AfterImageAfterImage Registered Users Posts: 113 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2006
    No problem Bryon.
    Metaphysics and certian esoteric psychologies are a facination of mine. Sometimes you find the deepest truths in the most turbulent chaos and I'd sure like to hear about your version of reality. I have forums attached to my site listed below. Feel free to post piece of your work there if you wish. :):
    -AI
    I learned your love for life,
    I feel your presence...
    I remember

SLAMA Photography