Target Practice

Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
edited August 24, 2006 in Holy Macro
While walking an old railroad track, I was able to get an unusual angle at these old insulators on an equally old telephone pole.

90184265-L.jpg

Comments

• Antonio CorreiaAntonio Correia Registered Users Posts: 6,241 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    Ric,
    You do have a good production these days ...
    :):
    All the best ! ... António Correia - Facebook
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    Intresting find
    i bet your were doing some birds !
    nice DOF
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Ric GrupeRic Grupe Registered Users Posts: 9,522 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    Ric,
    You do have a good production these days ...
    :):

Thanks, Antonio! :D
    Yes, it's grand.biggrinbounce2.gif
    edited August 23, 2006
    Intresting find
    i bet your were doing some birds !
    nice DOF

I wish I hide the robin edited that was on the other side of the pole.mwink.gif

Thanks, Awais.:D
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    Ric Grupe wrote:
    While walking an old railroad track, I was able to get an unusual angle at these old insulators on an equally old telephone pole.

My my look how far we have come now a days ...... it's nice to find something unusual Ric, good for you mate thumb.gif Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
    edited August 23, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    My my look how far we have come now a days ...... it's nice to find something unusual Ric, good for you mate thumb.gif Skippy (Australia)

I was waiting for someone to notice that one insulator was almost whole, one was almost gone, and the other all gone! In the proper order, nonetheless. :D

Thanks, Skippy.
  • frgfrg Registered Users Posts: 583 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2006
    Nice composition Ric, I run out of ideas of what to shoot sometimes and seeing unusual shots like these start the ideas flowing again. Thanks for sharing.......clap.gif
    edited August 24, 2006
    frg wrote:
    Nice composition Ric, I run out of ideas of what to shoot sometimes and seeing unusual shots like these start the ideas flowing again. Thanks for sharing.......clap.gif

Good!

This is not my normal thing. There was a robin at the other end of this cross-arm. :D

I noticed the color then the pattern and saw that the background would be no problem.....so I had my target practice.