Options

ready to ship but no ready to ship button

dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
edited August 27, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I proof delayed print order 160637. Didn't need to to replace the photos and they're ready to ship. But I don't have a "ready to ship" button-- does this only appear if I replace a photo? I hate to make the customer wait a week when they're ready to go now... anyway someone (Andy?) could start the processing on just this order?

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
website blog instagram facebook g+

Comments

• Options
    ElysiumElysium Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    dogwood wrote:
    I proof delayed print order 160637. Didn't need to to replace the photos and they're ready to ship. But I don't have a "ready to ship" button-- does this only appear if I replace a photo? I hate to make the customer wait a week when they're ready to go now... anyway someone (Andy?) could start the processing on just this order?

Why not just replace the file with the same file and send it off?
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    dogwood wrote:
    There's a bug in the "ship it" button, and we're fixing it. Pete, send the order to the help desk and they'll take care of things for you.
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2006
    cool
    Yeah, just tried replacing the photos on another order and same thing. I'll e-mail the help desk. Thanks for your help.

• Options
    JWYJWY Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited August 23, 2006
    Done!
    dogwood wrote:
    Yeah, just tried replacing the photos on another order and same thing. I'll e-mail the help desk. Thanks for your help.

Hey Pete, The orders have been replaced and will ship out as soon as they are done processing.

All the best

John
    SmugMug Support
  • Options
    edited August 23, 2006
    thanks guys
    I sure appreciate the help. Hope that "ship it" bug gets fixed soon! clap.gif

• Options
    lynnesitelynnesite Registered Users Posts: 747 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2006
    dogwood wrote:
    I sure appreciate the help. Hope that "ship it" bug gets fixed soon! clap.gif

As of last night, it seems to be fixed. :D
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2006
    lynnesite wrote:
    As of last night, it seems to be fixed. :D
    nod.gif

:uhoh Lynne, lunch is on me. I'll be out to the ranch one of these days deal.gif