Community Question

smhs.imagessmhs.images Registered Users Posts: 137 Major grins
edited August 23, 2006 in SmugMug Support
In communities can you have a private album? In my own commuity, my kind of town, I was able to set an album to private and then feature it in the community and it shows up. Even when I am not logged in I can still see it. But I tried this with another community and it does not show up unless I make it public. Did it work in my community because it belongs to me or because I featured the gallery? It doesn't seem to make sense.
Shawna
www.shawnaseto.com

Nobody gets in to see the wizard. Not nobody, not no how.

Join Smugmug get $5 bucks off!

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    In communities can you have a private album? In my own commuity, my kind of town, I was able to set an album to private and then feature it in the community and it shows up. Even when I am not logged in I can still see it. But I tried this with another community and it does not show up unless I make it public. Did it work in my community because it belongs to me or because I featured the gallery? It doesn't seem to make sense.
    Hi Shawna, they have to be public.
  • smhs.imagessmhs.images Registered Users Posts: 137 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Shawna, they have to be public.
    My question is, why does it work in my community "my kind of town"? The gallery called Chicago Community Chat is private but I can still see it when I am logged off.
    Shawna
    www.shawnaseto.com

Nobody gets in to see the wizard. Not nobody, not no how.

Join Smugmug get $5 bucks off!