Wtb: Sony F828

Cyber6Cyber6 Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
edited August 25, 2006 in Flea Market
Hello dgrinners; newbie here.

I am looking for a Sony F828 camera. I currently have the Panasonic FZ10 and the Sony F707.

My 10 years old daughter has proven to be a great photographer with the F707. She has own the camera since she was 8 years old. Now that I am ready to upgrade to the Panasonic FZ50, she feels that she is ready to upgrade to the F828 :rolleyes

Anyway, I am looking for an F828 in great condition. If you have one lying around, collecting dust .... drop me a line. :D

C.
~~ Never argue with an idiot -- he will drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.~~

Comments

• Cyber6Cyber6 Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited August 25, 2006
    Pretty .. pleeeeeze ....
    :help
    ~~ Never argue with an idiot -- he will drag you down to his level, then beat you with experience.~~
  • cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2006
    Cyber6 wrote:

Perhaps you should consider the R1 that is on sale here?

Andy posted a nice review at DPReview that compares this with the 828 on the first page
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited August 25, 2006
    Cyber6 wrote:

I just sent you a PM!!!:D

ann
    edited August 25, 2006
    cmason wrote:
    Perhaps you should consider the R1 that is on sale here?

Andy posted a nice review at DPReview that compares this with the 828 on the first page

Thanks. The R1 is always another possibility, but $$ is one reason for wanting the F828.

I know I can't go wrong with either one. mwink.gif

C.
    edited August 25, 2006
    Ann McRae wrote:
    I just sent you a PM!!!:D

ann

Just replied to it.. thumb.gif

C.