deleting files... ...

cdhamescdhames Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
edited August 24, 2006 in SmugMug Support
alright, i'm about to give up on this for tonight... where in the world did you guys put the delete button for photos?
SM Page: cdhames.smugmug.com
Referral: ( wXtCbmTTvmJSE )

Comments

• BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 23, 2006
    cdhames wrote:
    alright, i'm about to give up on this for tonight... where in the world did you guys put the delete button for photos?

Underneath the photo, in Photo Tools :)
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • cdhamescdhames Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    not there
    it's not there. I'm at photo tools. all i see is a couple drop down boxes and options to "add caption", comments and some sizing stuff. when i click the photo, all I get is the photo with nothing underneath.
  • BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 23, 2006
    cdhames wrote:
    it's not there. I'm at photo tools. all i see is a couple drop down boxes and options to "add caption", comments and some sizing stuff. when i click the photo, all I get is the photo with nothing underneath.

If you are in a gallery and in, say, smugmug style, underneath the large photo on the right, it says Tools, and then there are gallery tools and photo tools. Click on photo tools, and you will get a list of items that can be done, i.e., zoom thumbnail, crop photo, move photos, delete photos, etc.

Can we please have a link to your site, too? That will help us :)

EDIT: Adding a screenshot.
    90290089-M.jpg
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • cdhamescdhames Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited August 23, 2006
    thanks, i found it. odd place to put the delete option. or i could just be retarded.

cdhames.smugmug.com nothing there just yet. waiting on my header banner to upload.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 24, 2006
    cdhames wrote:
    thanks, i found it. odd place to put the delete option. or i could just be retarded.

cdhames.smugmug.com nothing there just yet. waiting on my header banner to upload.

wave.gif

TIP: In our help section, http://www.smugmug.com/help if you typed "delete photos" in search box, you'd get the pagelink for that help section :D