Upload log

bhambham Registered Users Posts: 1,303 Major grins
edited August 26, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Is the upload log supposed to take over 10 minutes. Surely that is some error or I am getting frustrated with it to quickly. I have 5meg download speed and I check it.

It taking that much time makes it a waste. I can visually inspect to make sure hundreds of pictures all uploaded. So I think the usefullness of the log is lost.

Anybody else with some comments, feedback, etc.
"A photo is like a hamburger. You can get one from McDonalds for $1, one from Chili's for $5, or one from Ruth's Chris for $15. You usually get what you pay for, but don't expect a Ruth's Chris burger at a McDonalds price, if you want that, go cook it yourself." - me

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2006
    bham wrote:
    Is the upload log supposed to take over 10 minutes. Surely that is some error or I am getting frustrated with it to quickly. I have 5meg download speed and I check it.

It taking that much time makes it a waste. I can visually inspect to make sure hundreds of pictures all uploaded. So I think the usefullness of the log is lost.

Anybody else with some comments, feedback, etc.
    Hi bham, sorry you are experiencing a long time for the upload log to appear. I'll check into it - it appears "relatively fast" for me - like about a minute or so. I'm not sure of the variables here though.