water Color

frgfrg Registered Users Posts: 583 Major grins
edited August 27, 2006 in Holy Macro
90719131-L.jpg

Lake Parramatta Reserve in Western Sydney, a bit of Gaussian blur and darkening.... C & C welcome.......tell me what you think.....

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2006
    frg wrote:

Lake Parramatta Reserve in Western Sydney, a bit of Gaussian blur and darkening.... C & C welcome.......tell me what you think.....

Ummmm where did you get the sunny day from hmmmm ??? rolleyes1.gif
    That looks like a real nice spot for a picin indeed......... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • frgfrg Registered Users Posts: 583 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    Ummmm where did you get the sunny day from hmmmm ??? rolleyes1.gif
    That looks like a real nice spot for a picin indeed......... Skippy (Australia)

except for the last two days of showers, we've been pretty short on rain on this side.......
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2006
    Coool shot i loved it reflections are great
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2006
    I used to fish for eels right there (you know how desperate a fisherman will get)...it was a bit of a swamp back then in the mid eightys. Looks better for sure.
  • frgfrg Registered Users Posts: 583 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2006
    gus wrote:
    I used to fish for eels right there (you know how desperate a fisherman will get)...it was a bit of a swamp back then in the mid eightys. Looks better for sure.

Hi Gus....They've fixed it up very nice since then. beautifull spot for a picnic ......

Thanks as well Awais