ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited December 2, 2004 in Holy Macro
Waiting for the curtain to open

12145795-L.jpg

12145796-L.jpg

12159288-L.jpg

12159287-L.jpg

12159289-L.jpg

Bill is there to take the ensemble photo at the end, there are three groups. That is Charleston legend, Robert Ivey, in the ballet world, he is setting up what they call the Angel Tree.

12159286-L.jpg
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    Waiting for the curtain to open

Bill is there to take the ensemble photo at the end, there are three groups. That is Charleston legend, Robert Ivey, in the ballet world, he is setting up what they call the Angel Tree.

lovely shots Ginger... I'm an ex dancer... (thats how I broke my ankle this year) can you believerolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2004
    lynnma wrote:
    lovely shots Ginger... I'm an ex dancer... (thats how I broke my ankle this year) can you believerolleyes1.gif
    A very Recent ex dancer, then?

I have not been for several years at all, can't afford the big one, this is so much geared to children.

I found it stunningly beautiful. Bob Ivey said this was his 28th year of doing this. This is one thing that has improved with age.

Are you going back to dancing?

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited December 2, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    A very Recent ex dancer, then?

I have not been for several years at all, can't afford the big one, this is so much geared to children.

I found it stunningly beautiful. Bob Ivey said this was his 28th year of doing this. This is one thing that has improved with age.

Are you going back to dancing?

ginger
    Nah.. too old and too fat... I just came up from the cellar after running like a gerbel on my treadmill trying to lose some weight.. between the broken ankle, and bronchitis I can come up with a million excuses...rolleyes1.gif shame tho.. I loved it so...time to hang up the shoes...1drink.gif