Gallery photos not appearing in home page thumbnail

GaryBakkerGaryBakker Registered Users Posts: 266 Major grins
edited August 26, 2006 in SmugMug Support
This is a trivial issue, but I thought I'd ask anyway.

On the home page, photos from each sub-gallery are randomly selected to appear next to the gallery link. For some reason, I have a sub-gallery that never gets a photo selected.

Is there some parameter I have set on that gallery that is not allowing a photo to be randomly selected?
SmugMug site => The Bakker Chautauqua
"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." (Einstein)

Comments

• devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 26, 2006
    Hi Green,

What's your url of your smugmug site ?

And which category isn't display a thumbnail ?

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • GaryBakkerGaryBakker Registered Users Posts: 266 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2006
    devbobo wrote:
    What's your url of your smugmug site ?
    And which category isn't display a thumbnail ?

My smugmug site is
    http://www.bakkers.smugmug.com/

The gallery in question is "Kevin". There are four sub-galleries, and it appears that the only one that gets photos randomized is the "Bahamas Underwater" gallery. I'm curious as to why the other sub-galleries don't get photos cycled as thumbnails on the main home page.

The other home page gallery thumbnails seem to work fine (ie-photos from all sub-galleries get randomized onto the main home page)
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits." (Einstein)
  • GaryBakkerGaryBakker Registered Users Posts: 266 Major grins
    edited August 26, 2006
    The other home page gallery thumbnails seem to work fine (ie-photos from all sub-galleries get randomized onto the main home page)

Hmmm. Upon further testing (ie-hitting refresh on my browser a zillion time), it appears that I'm wrong. The main page thumbnails are only being selected from a single sub-gallery.

Is that how it's supposed to work? Is there a way to change which sub-gallery photos are picked from?