Erika Heynatz - Celebrity Photo Gallery

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited December 17, 2007 in People
It was bound to happen - me starting a celebrity gallery. Here is the first entry:

Erika Heynatz is an Australian model, actress, singer and presenter. Erika has appeared and starred in a number of feature films and television series including: Heroes Mountain, Crash Palace, Farscape, Headstart, George Of The Jungle 2, Mermaids, Voodoo Lagoon, Gabriel, Body + Soul, and Hothouse.
Erika-Heynatz-IMG_5051.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=f8455c40364a81cadf105628f922a317

The very gorgeous Erika Heynatz has an amazing figure and brilliant blue eyes matched by very joyful smile.

There is more to Erika than just good looks. She has a beautiful, powerful singing voice. She is also a very talented radio and TV presenter.
Erika-Heynatz-portrait-IMG_5043.jpg?g2_GALLERYSID=f8455c40364a81cadf105628f922a317

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2006
    wave.gif, very nice, Ted!
  • cdhamescdhames Registered Users Posts: 128 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2006
    huh?
    she looks like J.Lo!! I was thinking, man, j.lo forgot to put on her make-up, then i read your comments and realized it was someone else!! rolleyes1.gifrofl
    SM Page: cdhames.smugmug.com
    Referral: ( wXtCbmTTvmJSE )
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2006
    Thank you Andy.

this image received a lot of views but very few comments. I guess I have a long way before I get comments like for example Yuri (deservingly) does.
    Andy wrote:
    wave.gif, very nice, Ted!
  • craftgirlcraftgirl Registered Users Posts: 144 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2007
    Gee Ted, I would have thought this thread would have taken off for you. She is a very pretty lady and I agree for a second I thought she could be a lighter shade of Jennifer Lopez......

I guess not as many people as you would think have shots of celebrities taking up space on their hard drives.

I have a ton but they are NASCAR Drivers and personalities. I would be happy to post some but dont want to clog up the thread unless someone really wants to see them...lol.

I'm going to go visit your gallery now, Ted....:ivar
    Tracy :rofl
    Canon Stuff
    www.craftgirlcreations.smugmug.com
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited December 17, 2007
    craftgirl wrote:
    Gee Ted, I would have thought this thread would have taken off for you. She is a very pretty lady and I agree for a second I thought she could be a lighter shade of Jennifer Lopez......

I guess not as many people as you would think have shots of celebrities taking up space on their hard drives.

I have a ton but they are NASCAR Drivers and personalities. I would be happy to post some but dont want to clog up the thread unless someone really wants to see them...lol.

I'm going to go visit your gallery now, Ted....:ivar

don't be shy about posting-

the views and comments (or lack thereof) are an indication as to whether you are 'clogging up the thread'-

of course, this is coming from that 'freakin' crazy curmudgeon' so take it for what it's worth-
  • SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited December 17, 2007
    ted-

I missed this one-

she's a beautiful lady and you've got some neat photos of her-