Options

Thank you Smugmug!

coach-alcoach-al Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
edited August 28, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hi Andy (and the others at Smugmug),

I'm very busy but I just had to thank you for the new pricing by multiple galleries scheme. I just had to change the prices on 96 galleries. In the "old days" it would have taken me a half a day, at least! I dreaded it and it was such a waste of time.

But today it took about 10 minutes!

It took me longer to change all the descriptions (maybe 15 minutes, not too bad). So while I'm thanking you profusely maybe you could introduce a feature where we could change gallery descriptions by bulk too?

Anyway, the pricing change was the big one and has made my business life a lot easier. Thank you again!!!!!!

Al

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2006
    coach-al wrote:
    Hi Andy (and the others at Smugmug),

I'm very busy but I just had to thank you for the new pricing by multiple galleries scheme. I just had to change the prices on 96 galleries. In the "old days" it would have taken me a half a day, at least! I dreaded it and it was such a waste of time.

But today it took about 10 minutes!

It took me longer to change all the descriptions (maybe 15 minutes, not too bad). So while I'm thanking you profusely maybe you could introduce a feature where we could change gallery descriptions by bulk too?

Anyway, the pricing change was the big one and has made my business life a lot easier. Thank you again!!!!!!

Al

Thanks Al, we really appreciate the feedback!
  • Options
    pat.kanepat.kane Registered Users Posts: 332 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2006
    That's a great new feature. Thanks.

Hopefully we'll eventually get to a table view as well, where the galleries are listed as rows and the properties are listed (and can be set) in columns. Just click on a column label and the rows would be sorted based on that column's contents. I believe this has been previously requested, so I won't repost it in the request thread.