browser titlebar issue

KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
edited August 28, 2006 in SmugMug Support
The titlebar on the browser (both IE and firefix) for my feline gallery lists another person's gallery (Tracy Marks), the other galleries seem fine and list my gallery name, but this one doesn't. Any ideas?:dunno

Comments

• DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2006
    You're right.

Here's the URL of the gallery for those who could actually help Khaos with this:

http://galleries.creativekhaos.com/gallery/523383

(Note to Khaos, don't make those that are here to help you dig for the gallery, you need to spoon feed them these things.)
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 28, 2006
    DavidTO wrote:
    You're right.

Here's the URL of the gallery for those who could actually help Khaos with this:

http://galleries.creativekhaos.com/gallery/523383

(Note to Khaos, don't make those that are here to help you dig for the gallery, you need to spoon feed them these things.)
    Weird. I really don't know, but it seems coincidental that this gallery is part of the "animals" community which is run by Tracy Marks. ne_nau.gif

Maybe change your settings to your customization instead of the community.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2006
    Khaos wrote:
    The titlebar on the browser (both IE and firefix) for my feline gallery lists another person's gallery (Tracy Marks), the other galleries seem fine and list my gallery name, but this one doesn't. Any ideas?ne_nau.gif
    It's because you are in that community. And community customization takes over. Choices: leave it as is, or dissociate that gallery from that community.

Wish I had another answer for you!
  • BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited August 28, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    It's because you are in that community. And community customization takes over. Choices: leave it as is, or dissociate that gallery from that community.

Wish I had another answer for you!
    Andy, my titlebar doesn't change to the person hosting the community. I wonder if it is because I'm using the page title javascript hack?

EDIT: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=25861&highlight=document.title
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2006
    Barb wrote:
    Andy, my titlebar doesn't change to the person hosting the community. I wonder if it is because I'm using the page title javascript hack?
    could be! give it to khaos and we'll see :)
  • KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
    edited August 28, 2006
    Thanks, I'll give that a try. The weird thing is that the other communities I'm in, the issue doesn't happen. Let me try removing and rejoining again to see if that fixes it first.