SOLD: Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 HSM (Nikon)

WronskiWronski Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited September 11, 2006 in Nikon Land
Hey everyone. I thought I'd try a photography site before something like eBay. I'm selling a one year old Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 HSM lens for the Nikon mount. It's a great lens and this one in particular is in wonderful condition. I bought it for a China trip last summer and it served me well, I just don't use it anymore (and need the cash).

SOLD

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Comments

• pixappealpixappeal Registered Users Posts: 18 Big grins
    edited August 28, 2006
    Dumb question since I see you need the cash, but I'd be willing to trade just about anything to get this lens...including wife :D

email me: [email protected]

Regards,

Mike
    Mike Adrover :photo

www.pixappeal.smugmug.com
  • decalsdecals Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited August 28, 2006
    pixappeal wrote:
    Dumb question since I see you need the cash, but I'd be willing to trade just about anything to get this lens...including wife :D

email me: [email protected]

Regards,

Mike

Got any pictures of the wife?................
  • Dramatapix®Dramatapix® Registered Users Posts: 430 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2006
    decals wrote:
    Got any pictures of the wife?................

If he doesn't... I do...

I'm sorry, just had to. IT'S A JOKE!!!!
    My Gear: D200, D80, 50 f/1.4, 28-75 f/2.8, 55-200 f/4-5.6, 18-55 f/3.5-5.6, 70-200 f2.8, (4) White Lightning Ultra 1200's, SB600, (2) Lightspheres, 17" Macbook Pro, 24" Apple Imac, Thinkpad T42, Epson R-260, PSCS2, Adobe Lightroom, Apple Aperture, PS Elements 4
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited August 31, 2006
    e hem... lol3.gif

hot wives aside, this is an awesome lens, folks. I had one before I was lucky enough to upgrade to the Nikkor VR version.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• chinesenapajchinesenapaj Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited August 31, 2006
    Hi Wronski,
    I am interested in your lens, send me an email, and we can talk there,
    cny3123@ -spam protection- yahoo.com
    ignore the spam protection part :D
    Chris
  • Dramatapix®Dramatapix® Registered Users Posts: 430 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2006
    Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow...

That's about all I can say about this entire transaction. Just a quick note to say that I was a little leary about making a purchase online like this with someone that was posting their first post in these forums... but....

This could not have been a better experience and the lens is magnificent. The seller packaged this think so well that a small nuclear explosion would have had trouble damaging it. :) The lens is mint, and the price was phenomenal... I'm in NYC today with it and can't wait to go shooting!!!!!

Thanks Chris!
    My Gear: D200, D80, 50 f/1.4, 28-75 f/2.8, 55-200 f/4-5.6, 18-55 f/3.5-5.6, 70-200 f2.8, (4) White Lightning Ultra 1200's, SB600, (2) Lightspheres, 17" Macbook Pro, 24" Apple Imac, Thinkpad T42, Epson R-260, PSCS2, Adobe Lightroom, Apple Aperture, PS Elements 4
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited September 11, 2006
    but....

This could not have been a better experience and the lens is magnificent. The seller packaged this think so well that a small nuclear explosion would have had trouble damaging it. :) The lens is mint, and the price was phenomenal... I'm in NYC today with it and can't wait to go shooting!!!!!

Thanks Chris!
    You know we have a thread for this type of thing, right?

positive feedback thread

thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]