CH72. Going nowhere fast

jweathersonjweatherson Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
edited September 5, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
An idea that struck me as stillness from Tuscany this weekend... comments welcomed!

91716445-M.jpg
-James Weatherson

http://brit.smugmug.com

Comments

• FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2006
    Hi James!

I thought I posted comments on your photo yesterday, but obviously I was wrong. ne_nau.gif

I think it works for the challenge.

As a photo, though, I found that it took me a moment or two to see the subject. The bright light on the intersection behind the vehicle and wall pull ed my eye away from the neat three-wheel truck in the shadows. How is it in color? Maybe a square crop would help.

Congratulations, btw, on making the top ten in the contrast challenge with your neat photo taken in the London tube. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Virginia

Email
  • jweathersonjweatherson Registered Users Posts: 81 Big grins
    edited September 5, 2006
    Thanks a lot for the comments, nice to hear from you again! I've been away all weekend and decided not to enter this one as I was having simlar thoughts about the photo as you had. I also didn't have time to play in PS... oh well. Thanks, I was surpirsed they picked me for the top ten, but I'm not complaining! I haven't seen your entry yet (if you entered one) but i'll be sure to drop some comments when i do.

Cheers

James
    Flyinggina wrote:
    Hi James!

I thought I posted comments on your photo yesterday, but obviously I was wrong. ne_nau.gif

I think it works for the challenge.

As a photo, though, I found that it took me a moment or two to see the subject. The bright light on the intersection behind the vehicle and wall pull ed my eye away from the neat three-wheel truck in the shadows. How is it in color? Maybe a square crop would help.

Congratulations, btw, on making the top ten in the contrast challenge with your neat photo taken in the London tube. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Virginia
    -James Weatherson

http://brit.smugmug.com