How about enforced stillness?

mmrodenmmroden Registered Users Posts: 472 Major grins
edited September 1, 2006 in The Dgrin Challenges
I have two ideas for this contest, one a bit more racy than the other.

The first is kind of intriguing, I suppose, called "Someone Else's Jacket":

92021842-M.jpg

As in, why is someone else's jacket on my door? What's going on here, that's not supposed to be there....

The other one I'd call 'Enforced Stillness':
92021849-M.jpg
Perhaps not the 'peaceful, serene' thing most people seem to be going for. The reason I really don't like it is the background is so busy (and I've had to really mess with the channels to get it as calm as it is now). Is it still kosher to photoshop images to remove the background, or does it have to be a straight-up image?

Comments

• hugzhugz Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited September 1, 2006
    mmroden wrote:
    I have two ideas for this contest, one a bit more racy than the other.

The first is kind of intriguing, I suppose, called "Someone Else's Jacket":

92021842-M.jpg

As in, why is someone else's jacket on my door? What's going on here, that's not supposed to be there....

The other one I'd call 'Enforced Stillness':
    92021849-M.jpg
    Perhaps not the 'peaceful, serene' thing most people seem to be going for. The reason I really don't like it is the background is so busy (and I've had to really mess with the channels to get it as calm as it is now). Is it still kosher to photoshop images to remove the background, or does it have to be a straight-up image?

From what Ive read looking at everything in here i believe photoshop is in, I would for sure try it with out the back ground. As is I would have to say no.
  • mmrodenmmroden Registered Users Posts: 472 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2006
    Hugz-- thanks for the response. But I think they're both pretty lame, so I will have to continue to hunt.

The jacket has the stillness of monochromaticity, which I suppose could be a plus, but still. It's just not quite the right thing.