New Ideas for complete sets/collections :D

B://B:// Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
edited August 31, 2006 in Holy Macro
This last weekend some ideas came to my mind, and I started having that affinity to build complete sets or collection based on an idea/concept.
I had three visions, hahaha, ideas for my future sets:

1st: Do B&W(No PS) on things that have LOTS of color, really vivid and high saturated stuff.

2nd: Do an abstract collection of photos that doesn't seem to be real, in fact, they have to simulate some CGI visual concept or they have to look false, I mean they have to look fake when they're completely real.

3rd: A conceptual collection based on LOVE, they all need to be... when you have two photos in one frame? double exposition? well, and I need to reflect too aspects or points of view of the same picture.

Examples:

1:

IMG_3445 resized.jpg

2:

Coming soon...

3:

Pictures of LOVE/Double coming soon...

Let me know what you think about this ideas, and post some related examples if you have them.
I´m pretty interested for those who have pictures on the LOVE/Double concept.
Thanks for reading :D

Byron M.
"... anger, frustration, deception, loneliness are its meal... don't feed him" - Donatto on Zeoneth

Comments

• DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2006
    No images, B.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • B://B:// Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2006
    DavidTO wrote:
    No images, B.

Sorry DavidTo, by now I can only upload that one, I don't know why the URL links aren't working, I should upload the other one by tomorrow. I don't have any from the LOVE/Double set.
    "... anger, frustration, deception, loneliness are its meal... don't feed him" - Donatto on Zeoneth