Sharegroups and Categories

LordSummerIsleLordSummerIsle Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited September 1, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I recently discovered that I can configure my smugmug home page to display categories. As I now have many galleries, this makes it easier to navigate through my photos. However, this only appears to apply to my public galleries and not my sharegroups. Unfortunately, my sharegroups display galleries rather than categories. Is there any way to change this? Ideally I'd like to be able to configure each sharegroup as can be done with the main page i.e. at the top of a sharegroup page, have the option "display: categories . galleries".

If this is not currently supported, I'd love to see it added as a feature request...

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2006
    I recently discovered that I can configure my smugmug home page to display categories. As I now have many galleries, this makes it easier to navigate through my photos. However, this only appears to apply to my public galleries and not my sharegroups. Unfortunately, my sharegroups display galleries rather than categories. Is there any way to change this? Ideally I'd like to be able to configure each sharegroup as can be done with the main page i.e. at the top of a sharegroup page, have the option "display: categories . galleries".

If this is not currently supported, I'd love to see it added as a feature request...
    Hi LordSummerIsle ! and welcome to dgrin wave.gif

I'm not really sure I understand what your question is. Could you give me some more information? or try and explain it in a different way please? It will be alot easier for me to help you.

Also, Sharegroups are a selection of galleries of your choosing. Whichever category those galleries belong to has no influence on the sharegroups.

Cheers,