confidentiality?

caseservecaseserve Registered Users Posts: 269 Major grins
edited September 1, 2006 in SmugMug Support
I have client that is ordering pictures that are suggestive, she asked about confidentiality of the pictures when they are printed and mailed to her.

What is the confidentiality policy of smugmug in regards to printing?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2006
    caseserve wrote:
    I have client that is ordering pictures that are suggestive, she asked about confidentiality of the pictures when they are printed and mailed to her.

What is the confidentiality policy of smugmug in regards to printing?

Well, I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, John - but I'll say this, nobody's going to see the photos except for the lab tech and your client. Can you be more specific?
  • caseservecaseserve Registered Users Posts: 269 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Well, I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, John - but I'll say this, nobody's going to see the photos except for the lab tech and your client. Can you be more specific?

Some of the pictures are seductive in nature and she does want someone in the lab circulating them... like on the internet or with his buddies and then on the internet. She did the pictures as a gift for her husband, she is a public figure and it would not be good.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2006
    caseserve wrote:
    Some of the pictures are seductive in nature and she does want someone in the lab circulating them... like on the internet or with his buddies and then on the internet. She did the pictures as a gift for her husband, she is a public figure and it would not be good.

*not* I assume you want a *not* in there, John :)

Well - now of course it's not the lab's policy to do such a thing. Alert me to the order when it's placed and I'll be sure the extra cone of silence is on.