Options

need help with smugDAV

rtengrteng Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
Hi,

I just tried using smugDAV but keep getting the error message 'Documents in this folder are not available. The folder may have been moved or deleted, or network problems may be preventing a connection to the server.' For network address, I typed 'https://upload.smugmug.com/smugdav.mg' and typed in my e-mail address and password for username and pass when it asked me for it the first time. Now, when I delete the connection and try again, it doesn't ask me for a username and pass...strange. Am I doing something wrong?

Also, is everyone's statistics offline right now?

Thanks,
Robert

Comments

• Options
    BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2006
    I just discovered smugDav tonight myself and set up a network place in Windows XP and am getting the same 'Documents in this folder are not available. The folder may have been moved or deleted, or network problems may be preventing a connection to the server.' message.

Is smugDav down due to the server move or is there something else going on?

I would really like to make use of this feature!
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug
  • Options
    edited September 1, 2006
    need using smugDAV
    Hello everyone,

I tried using smugDAV but keep getting the error message 'Documents in this folder are not available. The folder may have been moved or deleted, or network problems may be preventing a connection to the server.' For network address, I typed 'https://upload.smugmug.com/smugdav.mg' and typed in my e-mail address and password for username and pass when it asked me for it the first time. Now, when I delete the connection and try again, it doesn't ask me for a username and pass...strange.

Am I doing something wrong?

or is smugDav down due to the server move or...?

Thanks,
    Robert
  • Options
    edited September 2, 2006
    need help with smugDAV
    Hello everyone,

I tried using smugDAV but keep getting the error message 'Documents in this folder are not available. The folder may have been moved or deleted, or network problems may be preventing a connection to the server.' For network address, I typed 'https://upload.smugmug.com/smugdav.mg' and typed in my e-mail address and password for username and pass when it asked me for it the first time. Now, when I delete the connection and try again, it doesn't ask me for a username and pass...strange.

Am I doing something wrong?

or is smugDav down due to the recent server move or...?

Thanks,
    Robert
  • Options
    devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited September 3, 2006
    Hi Robert,

I don't think you are doing anything wrong or I believe that it's due to the recent server relocation.

I believe that this problem might a known issue. Perhaps try emailing the support desk.

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2006
    devbobo wrote:
    Perhaps try emailing the support desk.
    I'll ask Onethumb to post here if there's anything he can add :D