Options

Postcard from Indaiatuba, Brazil

Thiago SigristThiago Sigrist Registered Users Posts: 336 Major grins
edited December 5, 2004 in Landscapes
Hello again friends!

About 40 minutes ago I was driving back home, and decided to stop by the old station, which has been rebuilt very recently, and take some pitchas! :-)

Here's one of my shots:

DSC_1032.jpg

What do you people think of it?

Thanks so much for viewing!

-- thiago

PS: Sorry for the quick, short post... But it just happens that I have little time right now. Will come back later and answer any questions or things like that. :-)

Comments

• Options
    SamSam Registered Users Posts: 7,419 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2004
    Hello again friends!

About 40 minutes ago I was driving back home, and decided to stop by the old station, which has been rebuilt very recently, and take some pitchas! :-)

Here's one of my shots:

What do you people think of it?

Thanks so much for viewing!

-- thiago

PS: Sorry for the quick, short post... But it just happens that I have little time right now. Will come back later and answer any questions or things like that. :-)
    Great Photo! It's kinda wierd, but the train doesn't look real. It looks like a model train. The track is silver. I have never seen a silver track. They are normally a rust color.

Maybe they shouldn't have done such a great restoration job,

Sam
  • Options
    USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2004
    Thiago
    Beautiful I love it

I like the star effect around the lights

I am kind of new here so which camera?

Thanks
    Fred
  • Options
    Thiago SigristThiago Sigrist Registered Users Posts: 336 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2004
    Thanks folks!
    Sam: you're right on the money! The train isn't *real*. It's one of those replicas that are made to just stay there and look pretty! :-)
    These train stations haven't really been used since the coffee days (that is, early 20th century).

Fred: I was *sure* I had seen some pictures from you on STF, amazing stuff if I wasn't mistaken. A further visit to your gallery proved I wasn't! :-)
    As for your question: I used the Nikon D70 here, with the 18-70 DX lens at 18mm. Exposure was ISO 200, 8s at f/16.

Thanks again, both of you, for your warm compliments. They are very much appreciated!

Take care!

-- thiago