My shot up sign was replaced !!

gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
edited September 4, 2006 in Holy Macro
I had been looking at this sign for ages as it was shot up to hell thinking i must stop & get that. They replaced it before i got a photo...at least someone is back on the job with the first bullet hole.

92543694-L.jpg

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2006
    gus wrote:
    I had been looking at this sign for ages as it was shot up to hell thinking i must stop & get that. They replaced it before i got a photo...at least someone is back on the job with the first bullet hole.

Gawwwwwwwd you dont see too many bullet holes down my way Gus, they kinda take a dim view of that sorta thing down here rolleyes1.gif

They prefer to steal the sign, and hang it on their garage walls nod.gif
    Skippy :D
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,954 moderator
    edited September 3, 2006
    gus wrote:

Guess that leaves you no choice...:gun2
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2006
    Skippy wrote:
    Gawwwwwwwd you dont see too many bullet holes down my way Gus, they kinda take a dim view of that sorta thing down here rolleyes1.gif

They prefer to steal the sign, and hang it on their garage walls nod.gif
    Skippy :D

Its certainly not something i like going on skip...remember at sometime you would have to be approaching from the opposite direction :uhoh
    edited September 3, 2006
    rsinmadrid wrote:
    Guess that leaves you no choice...:gun2
    Mate my best would only be a handfull of rocks.
  • Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2006
    Good pic.....but the "shootist" has terrible aim or do 'roos have their heart that low......:D ......can you really kill a roo with a hip shot rolleyes1.gif
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• pathfinderpathfinder Super Moderators Posts: 14,703 moderator
    edited September 3, 2006
    Gus,

I thought they had disarmed all you Ozzies, guns, and even knives.

Here in Indiana our rural brethren are still keeping the roads signs in proper disarray.... Though their aim isn't much better than your Ozzies:D

[imgl]http://Pathfinder.smugmug.com/photos/1145260-M.jpg[/imgl]

[imgr]http://pathfinder.smugmug.com/photos/2018847-L.jpg[/imgr]

**:D
    Pathfinder - www.pathfinder.smugmug.com

Moderator of the Technique Forum and Finishing School on Dgrin
    edited September 3, 2006
    pathfinder wrote:
    Gus,

I thought they had disarmed all you Ozzies, guns, and even knives.

**:D

Yep...thats why i love the place. The farm boys still like to roo shoot on the roads though & if there are no roo's then a sign will do just fine i imagine.
    edited September 3, 2006
    Art Scott wrote:
    Good pic.....but the "shootist" has terrible aim or do 'roos have their heart that low......:D ......can you really kill a roo with a hip shot rolleyes1.gif
    I wouldnt wound him...they get a bit nasty & have muscles that arnie would have drooled over.
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2006
    looks like he is overloaded :D
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2006
    gus wrote:
    I wouldnt wound him...they get a bit nasty & have muscles that arnie would have drooled over.

Where will the doping end?
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au