Yoda's Theme

BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
edited September 7, 2006 in Holy Macro
John Williams conducting The L.A. Philharmonic performing Yoda's Theme at the Hollywood Bowl, Saturday September 2, 2006. Note the lightsabers in the audience.

92555294-L-1.jpg

Taken with my wife's P&S Canon A540, Shutter Priority 1/20 ISO 400.

This is about the 10th year in a row that I've seen John Williams at the Bowl and he always attracts a big Star Wars crowd; the majority of whom were not born when Star Wars was first released.

In any case, he does a good job entertaining the crowd and tonight they performed my favorites: Indiana Jones Theme, Star Wars (Main Theme), The Imperial March (Darth Vadar's Theme), Yoda's Theme, E.T. Theme, Jaws Theme, Superman Theme and many more.
Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug

Comments

• SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited September 3, 2006
    BeachBill wrote:
    John Williams conducting The L.A. Philharmonic performing Yoda's Theme at the Hollywood Bowl, Saturday September 2, 2006. Note the lightsabers in the audience.

Taken with my wife's P&S Canon A540, Shutter Priority 1/20 ISO 400.

This is about the 10th year in a row that I've seen John Williams at the Bowl and he always attracts a big Star Wars crowd; the majority of whom were not born when Star Wars was first released.

In any case, he does a good job entertaining the crowd and tonight they performed my favorites: Indiana Jones Theme, Star Wars (Main Theme), The Imperial March (Darth Vadar's Theme), Yoda's Theme, E.T. Theme, Jaws Theme, Superman Theme and many more.

It's nice to sit and listen to fine musicians :D
    I have a nephew studying Music at the Melbourne University, he has been playing since he was about 7 years old and is now 21.

Next weekend I will be attending a concert he is playing in, and I do look forward to hearing the Orchestra.

Thats a good shot you got there, I like the dome effect of the lights too on the stage....... thanks for sharing....... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited September 4, 2006
    :D Wow great shot no more photos of this event headscratch.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • BeachBillBeachBill Registered Users Posts: 1,311 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2006
    :D Wow great shot no more photos of this event headscratch.gif

Thanks.

I didn't get very many good shots (too dark, too far away, too busy enjoying the concert), however the rest of the gallery is here.
    Bill Gerrard Photography - Facebook - Interview - SmugRoom: Useful Tools for SmugMug