Comments

• Lord VetinariLord Vetinari Registered Users Posts: 15,901 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2006
    hugz wrote:
    Thought this was an interesting photo.
    Please any critiques welcome
    I am a beginner and would appreciate any and all input
    HUGz
    Looks like a good shot but seems to be suffering a lot from web size reduction.
    They are wasps BTW :)
    Brian V.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2006
    hugz wrote:
    Thought this was an interesting photo.
    Please any critiques welcome
    I am a beginner and would appreciate any and all input
    HUGz

I see Brian has already responded to your post, and yep they are Wasps not bees :D

I know first hand how much those little beggers can keep stinging and not die having been stung by one over 20 times as it was caught in my clothing at the time....ouch..ouch..ouch..ouch..ouch :uhoh

You got in nice and close for this shot..... not sure if its your post processing that has caused the pixelation in the posted image ???

Welcome to the Forum HUGz, please keep posting and sharing your work with us :D ...... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited September 5, 2006
    :): Yes too much size reduction !
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • hugzhugz Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited September 13, 2006
    Thanks for the input, I knew that they were wasps but there are so many different ones around here I call them all bees.lol.
    You are right I had to reduce the picture over and over again before it would load it. I did not have to do that with others that I put on but with this one I did. Maybe I should try over
    Thankyou again for responding to my post
  • RhuarcRhuarc Registered Users Posts: 1,464 Major grins
    edited September 13, 2006
    Next time try uploading it to your smugmug size then just putting it into the post using the IMG tags. This way it won't have the limit of 150Kb, I think?

Oh, and lovely picture! What lens were you using? I hope you didn't have to get too close!