How do you store your Canon grip?

Jane B.Jane B. Registered Users Posts: 373 Major grins
edited September 18, 2006 in Cameras
I got the grip with a used Canon D60 about a year ago and it has mostly lived on the camera. But, it looks like I have something coming up where I will be taking the camera without it more often. It came on the camera without a seperate box. Thus, I am wondering what others do. Am thinking of looking for a box of the right size from another source.
Thanks
Jane B.

Comments

• Manfr3dManfr3d Registered Users Posts: 2,008 Major grins
    edited September 6, 2006
    I put mine in my CompuTrecker when I dont use it.
    It fits nicely in a lenspocket. If I decide to unscrew
    it during photographing I just put it in my cambag.
    I dont have a special bag for it, and I never felt I
    would need one.
    “To consult the rules of composition before making a picture is a little like consulting the law of gravitation before going for a walk.”
    ― Edward Weston
  • claudermilkclaudermilk Registered Users Posts: 2,756 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2006
    Ummm.... On the camera? ne_nau.gif I never take mine off. I figue if I do, it will just sit where the body usually does in the bag.
  • JWrightJWright Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited September 18, 2006
    When you got the camera was the grip was attached? Do you have the battery compartment door for the camera? If you remove the grip, you have to replace the battery door (it is designed to be removed to accomodate the grip) or the camera will not function, even with a battery inserted. Canon cleverly designed a little slot on the side of the grip to store the battery compartment door when the grip is installed.