jada

kaldarakaldara Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited September 7, 2006 in People
a picture of my cousin's daughter, jada, taken last weekend. she is 3 years old.
comments always welcome!

jadaPinkBW.jpg
*kaldara*
"the kid with the untied shoelaces just might be a genius"

Comments

• gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2006
    This is a really pleasing image. The eyes really grab you and I like the look on her face, plus those curls are great. The comp looks good and so does the B&W conversion. The only thing I might change is to brighten the whites of her eyes a little bit. Other than that it looks good. You have a gift for captureing your little relatives, Mackenzi and Jada. Glad to see you posting pictures again.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • kaldarakaldara Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
    edited September 7, 2006
    gluwater wrote:
    This is a really pleasing image. The eyes really grab you and I like the look on her face, plus those curls are great. The comp looks good and so does the B&W conversion. The only thing I might change is to brighten the whites of her eyes a little bit. Other than that it looks good. You have a gift for captureing your little relatives, Mackenzi and Jada. Glad to see you posting pictures again.

Thanks. I appreciate your comments. The whites of her eyes probably could be a little brighter. I just did a quick job on it to send out to my family. I try to post pictures whenever I get a chance, but I have been busy lately.

My little relatives are my favorite subjects... but I need more little relatives... guess I will need to talk to my aunt and uncles... and cousins about that. Ha. Thanks again for the comment.
    *kaldara*
    "the kid with the untied shoelaces just might be a genius"