Options

FS: BRAND NEW Canon EOS 1V, PB-E2, 50mm 1.8 - $1750 OBO

Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
edited September 29, 2007 in House of Canon
Wow, this is one AMAZING camera. I've never held something more professional feeling or looking in my life. 10 FPS, and built like a tank.

Well, no I did no win the lottery; I am selling this fantastic piece of equipment for a friend. It is as I noted; Brand new, with un-filled warranty cards and everything. I took the items out of their boxes and bags once for a minute to confirm that they are indeed what the box says, and they are. An EOS 1V, ($1650 @ Adorama, but out of stock) a PB-E2, ($830 @ Adorama, but out of stock) and a 50mm f/1.8 ($75) That's about $2500, but I know that in this day and age there's no way I could sell for that much. I don't even know if I'll get $1750, I know KEH won't give me that much...

Being the DIGITAL Grin forum, I don't know if there are any here who really understand what a legendary camera and a fantastic deal this is. So maybe I won't get too many bites here, but there seem to be many here who know Canon well and might at least be able to help me out. So if YOU aren't interested in this package or part of it, do you know WHO might be, or WHERE might be a good place to solicit a purchaser?

Thank you for your time!

Take care,
-Matt-
My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum

Comments

• Options
    marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited September 7, 2006
    Fredmiranda.com seems to be somewhat film friendly when it comes to the top of the line cameras. Photo.net is the most film-friendly of the online forums.
  • Options
    charleycharley Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited September 29, 2007
    Still for sale?
    I ran across your post from one year ago. Did you get any responses and what has happened since then?