Palpable concern

ForeheadForehead Registered Users Posts: 679 Major grins
edited September 10, 2006 in Holy Macro
Yawwnnn. I opened my one cupboard this morning to get a cup and ***POING*** this Huntsman spider drops on my hand (bounced right off and headed for the dog food bowl). No (Skippy), I didn't chuck any absolute wobblies then.

I captured it in a glass and set it loose outside. I wanted to get a shot of its large pedipalps. This was the best I could do here as it wouldn't sit still very long:
Steve-o

Comments

• wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2006
    :jawdrop :yikes :eek1
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • ForeheadForehead Registered Users Posts: 679 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2006
    lol3.gif

wxwax wrote:
    Steve-o
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2006
    wxwax wrote:

15524779-Ti.gif
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited September 10, 2006
    Forehead wrote:
    Yawwnnn. I opened my one cupboard this morning to get a cup and ***POING*** this Huntsman spider drops on my hand (bounced right off and headed for the dog food bowl). No (Skippy), I didn't chuck any absolute wobblies then.

I captured it in a glass and set it loose outside. I wanted to get a shot of its large pedipalps. This was the best I could do here as it wouldn't sit still very long:

rolleyes1.gif Good boy :D I'm proud of ya thumb.gif
    I catch them if they are inside the house and put them outside.
    They just share the papoopski's out of you if they get on you nod.gif

Good shot ........ they get quite defensive and you'd swear they can jump several feet the way they move ........ thanks for sharing.

Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin