Old faithful: order of pics

BigAlBigAl Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins
edited September 15, 2006 in SmugMug Support
For some reason for the last month the order of the pics is reversed after uploading with "old faithful". One has to go to "Arrange Photos" and "save changes" to get the pics in the right order (they are in the right order in "arrange photos").

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2006
    BigAl wrote:
    For some reason for the last month the order of the pics is reversed after uploading with "old faithful". One has to go to "Arrange Photos" and "save changes" to get the pics in the right order (they are in the right order in "arrange photos").
    Hi BigAl,

I'm sorry you are having problems with the uploader. Could you tell us a little more about the problem? is it on existing galleries? or new galleries? both? Have you noticed it aswell with other uploaders? Does the way of sorting (date/position/etc...) have an influence on this? Thanks, the more feedback we get, the easier it is for us to look into the problem.
  • BigAlBigAl Registered Users Posts: 2,294 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    Hi BigAl,

I'm sorry you are having problems with the uploader. Could you tell us a little more about the problem? is it on existing galleries? or new galleries? both? Have you noticed it aswell with other uploaders? Does the way of sorting (date/position/etc...) have an influence on this? Thanks, the more feedback we get, the easier it is for us to look into the problem.
    I only use old faithful as I'm not too keen on java.

The problem occurs with new and existing galleries.

I only use sort by position as I want the pics to be arranged in the order that I upload them.

As I said, this is a recent problem...
    edited September 11, 2006
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2006
    BigAl wrote:
    Bump
    Hi Big,

I've logged it as a bug but I have no idea about how long it'll take to get fixed, I'm sorry about that.
    edited September 15, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Big,

I've logged it as a bug but I have no idea about how long it'll take to get fixed, I'm sorry about that.
    Thanks Andy, the last lot I uploaded before the maintenance outage were in the correct order, so thumb.gif to the team.
  • onethumbonethumb Administrators Posts: 1,269 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2006
    BigAl wrote:
    Thanks Andy, the last lot I uploaded before the maintenance outage were in the correct order, so thumb.gif to the team.

Yeah, we fixed this a few days ago. Sorry for not notifying you. Our bad!

Don