Australian Superbikes

TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
edited September 10, 2006 in Sports
hi all,

I have just got home from two days at the above event. I will be missing raceday tommorrow regretably (but family comes first). These are my attempt and photographing motorbikes. Definately not up with the standard of others on this forum but an attempt none the less. lighting conditions were continually changing, but thats Tassie for you!!

C&C always welcome.

94030487-M.jpg

94030467-M.jpg

94030495-M.jpg

94030403-M.jpg

The remainder can be seen here http://tassied.smugmug.com/gallery/1869659
Cheers
David Clifford

Comments

• gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2006
    Well done mate thumb.gif Love the wheelies !
  • dbaker1221dbaker1221 Registered Users Posts: 4,482 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2006
    hey Tassie, I think those are great photos!thumb.gif
    **If I keep shooting, I'm bound to hit something**
    Dave
  • zedzed Registered Users Posts: 116 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2006
    Nice job Tassie. Some are a little too centered for me (but that's my taste). I love the attitude of the second shot.

Jeff
  • TassieDTassieD Registered Users Posts: 711 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2006
    gus wrote:
    Well done mate thumb.gif Love the wheelies !

Thanks gus,

These guys really played up for the cameras with the wheelies after a couple of laps.
    Cheers
    David Clifford
    edited September 9, 2006
    dbaker1221 wrote:
    hey Tassie, I think those are great photos!thumb.gif
    Thanks DB, glad you liked them.
    Cheers
    David Clifford
    edited September 9, 2006
    zed wrote:
    Nice job Tassie. Some are a little too centered for me (but that's my taste). I love the attitude of the second shot.

Jeff

Hi Zed,

You are correct, they do look a little too centred. I am still working through the shots and will keep that in mind. They definately have attitude thats for sure. Thanks for taking the time to have a look.
    Cheers
    David Clifford
  • xtnomadxtnomad Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2006
    Nice workthumb.gif . Some times when I am doing some fast panning I am just glad to get the shot centered. And not with a helment or a front or back wheel cut off. But it is all pratice. Keep it up. clap.gif
    xtnomad :wink
    edited September 10, 2006
    xtnomad wrote:
    Nice workthumb.gif . Some times when I am doing some fast panning I am just glad to get the shot centered. And not with a helment or a front or back wheel cut off. But it is all pratice. Keep it up. clap.gif

Hi and thanks XT,

Yes it is only too easy to cut something off, but when it comes of it is just a great feeling and yes I will certanly keep up the practice. A couple of weeks off now and then it will back to the track for a four wheel event.
    Cheers
    David Clifford
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    TassieD wrote:
    hi all,

I have just got home from two days at the above event. I will be missing raceday tommorrow regretably (but family comes first). These are my attempt and photographing motorbikes. Definately not up with the standard of others on this forum but an attempt none the less. lighting conditions were continually changing, but thats Tassie for you!!

C&C always welcome.

The remainder can be seen here http://tassied.smugmug.com/gallery/1869659

These are real nice David........ I bet your happy with them, if you asked me to pick just one, it would be the First shot clap.gif Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
    Skippy wrote:
    These are real nice David........ I bet your happy with them, if you asked me to pick just one, it would be the First shot clap.gif Skippy (Australia)

Thanks Skippy,

I am very happy at how these have turned out. Thanks for the comments.
    Cheers
    David Clifford