College Soccer: UMass Women vs Boston University

wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
edited September 15, 2006 in Sports
So chances are I am leaving the area soon, but I figured why not a few more games before I say goodbye to the happy valley, right?

91875020-M-1.jpg
91875274-M-1.jpg
91875643-M-1.jpg
91876233-M-1.jpg
91876657-M.jpg
91877039-M-1.jpg
91874669-M-1.jpg

I should of moved the bus out of the way, but i figured the driver would be pissed if i just moved it for him.
Oh well.
Because the time of day, shooting down the field in the direction of the bus provided the best light, so that means the bus gets in a couple photos.
Thems the breaks.
Enjoy

EDIT: Cause i havent posted in a while and forgot how to post photos D'oh!

Comments

• JoeLJoeL Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2006
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2006
    Great shots, winger! Bet the girls left scratch marks on her opponenet in that first one!!

ann
  • dbaker1221dbaker1221 Registered Users Posts: 4,482 Major grins
    edited September 9, 2006
    great shots.
    **If I keep shooting, I'm bound to hit something**
    Dave
  • BrowndogBrowndog Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited September 10, 2006
    Really nice and very sharp. #6 looks like they are dancing.
    Mike W....
  • gerberbabygerberbaby Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    cool no blur
  • ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,934 moderator
    Nice shots. But I have to tell you that if you hadn't mentioned it, I probably
    would not have noticed that giant bus. It kinda blends in with the background.
    Sorta.

One comment though. Horizons.

Good to see you back too!
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • stephiewilliamsstephiewilliams Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2006
    They look great, would have preffered the second player not to be cropped out of the second one but hey I can't be too choosy eh? The bus blends in fine...hardlyl noticeable and we all know it happens.
    Stephie
    "AMATEURS try till they get it right, PROS try till they cannot possibly get it wrong."

Gallery - http://stephaniewilliams.smugmug.com
  • wingerwinger Registered Users Posts: 694 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2006
    They look great, would have preffered the second player not to be cropped out of the second one but hey I can't be too choosy eh? The bus blends in fine...hardlyl noticeable and we all know it happens.

I intentionally cropped her out, other than enough to show where the action orginated from. My audience is UMass media outlets, either local papers or players ordering prints. In addition to that the second player view in the photo was her backside, not very flattering. So by croping her out, I can show where the action came from, the action I am focusing on and keeping the photo flattering to all parties.