Consistent Gallery Style

ktb53ktb53 Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
edited September 11, 2006 in SmugMug Support
Is there an easy way to set my gallery style the same for all my galleries and to make sure the choice to adjust it is turned "off" on all galleries without having to go into each one? I didn't see these global settings in the control panel.

Thanks!
What if the Hokey Pokey REALLY IS what it's all about?

Comments

• ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2006
    ktb53 wrote:
    Is there an easy way to set my gallery style the same for all my galleries and to make sure the choice to adjust it is turned "off" on all galleries without having to go into each one? I didn't see these global settings in the control panel.

Thanks!
    Hi! wave.gif

Yes, you can select a certain view style, and save it as part of a template. You can apply that template to one or all of your galleries. More info here: http://www.smugmug.com/help/picture-storage I hope this helps, if you have any questions, holler!
  • redcrownredcrown Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
    I think I understand how the gallery style templates work, but it seems you still must go in after an upload and apply the template. The template saves having to click individual buttons, but you still have to do it.

Is that correct? Is there no way to set your "default" style they way you want, so there is nothing else to do after an upload to a new gallery? I use the "upload to smugmug" utility and it would be nice to fire it up and go away knowing everything would be done when it finished.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    redcrown wrote:
    I think I understand how the gallery style templates work, but it seems you still must go in after an upload and apply the template. The template saves having to click individual buttons, but you still have to do it.

Is that correct? Is there no way to set your "default" style they way you want, so there is nothing else to do after an upload to a new gallery? I use the "upload to smugmug" utility and it would be nice to fire it up and go away knowing everything would be done when it finished.

You can set the template on gallery creation, redcrown. Try it deal.gif