i lost my gallery help!!

noniladynonilady Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
edited September 11, 2006 in SmugMug Support
hi
i have just uploaded 66 images to a new gallery titled `Phil & his MUSart {Music & Art} World'

originally it was listed in Best of UK category then i decided to change it to Portrait category,,when i wanted to have a look at it again,,it's just gone??!!

i tried tracing it on upload log,,,click on any of the image it redirects me to smugmug homepage?? what happened..

pls help

thanks
Nonilady
long way to go but getting there:D:ivar:lynnma

Comments

• noniladynonilady Registered Users Posts: 204 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2006
    nonilady wrote:
    hi
    i have just uploaded 66 images to a new gallery titled `Phil & his MUSart {Music & Art} World'

originally it was listed in Best of UK category then i decided to change it to Portrait category,,when i wanted to have a look at it again,,it's just gone??!!

i tried tracing it on upload log,,,click on any of the image it redirects me to smugmug homepage?? what happened..

pls help

thanks

sorry, here is my site www.photowardrobe.smugmug.com

i am totally lost here,,,still searching for the gallery but no success :cry

thanks
    Nonilady
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    Andy wrote:

cheers andy, you're a star!!!

how did u find it or what did i do wrong to lose it in the 1st place? headscratch.gif

thanks a zillion!
    Nonilady
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    nonilady wrote:
    cheers andy, you're a star!!!

how did u find it or what did i do wrong to lose it in the 1st place? headscratch.gif

thanks a zillion!
    Control panel, your galleries are list there. I switched the view from categories to galleries, then searched :)
    Andy wrote:
    Control panel, your galleries are list there. I switched the view from categories to galleries, then searched :)

geee...thanks :D
    Nonilady