Options

Some funky things happening

getnoutsidegetnoutside Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
edited September 11, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Here is a list of funky things I'm noticing today:

1) New galleries are not taking my customizations (ex. header & footer)
2) After creating a gallery, you are taken directly to the upload screen (this may be a new feature??)
3) The 8x10 lustre price customization is not in a logical location (i.e. instead of being with the other 8x10's it's after the 11x14's). Not a major deal, but could be confusing.

Comments

• Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited September 11, 2006

2) After creating a gallery, you are taken directly to the upload screen (this may be a new feature??)
    3) The 8x10 lustre price customization is not in a logical location (i.e. instead of being with the other 8x10's it's after the 11x14's). Not a major deal, but could be confusing.

Hi :)

1. Be sure and make sure that in the gallery tools under customization, look & feel, you have checked to use custom in appearance instead of smugmug.

2. Yes, that is a new feature :)

3. Don't have an answer for this one!
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Options
    Barb wrote:

1. Be sure and make sure that in the gallery tools under customization, look & feel, you have checked to use custom in appearance instead of smugmug.

"Custom" is checked. This appears to be happening only after I "customize" the gallery. I have been able to recreate this multiple times. What's interesting is that if I go back and put the "customize" settings back to their defaults, the problem persists.
  • Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    "Custom" is checked. This appears to be happening only after I "customize" the gallery. I have been able to recreate this multiple times. What's interesting is that if I go back and put the "customize" settings back to their defaults, the problem persists.

Can you give me a link to one of the galleries you are having problems with?
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Options
    Barb wrote:

Can you give me a link to one of the galleries you are having problems with?

Actually, This seems to be working ok, now.

One other symptom was that I created a new gallery, made sure my header and footer were there, then moved photos into that gallery. Immediately after the images were moved, the header and footer were gone (i.e. I made no gallery cutomizations). However, after stepping away from it for 20 minutes, I went back and did the exact same procedure and didn't have a problem.

I deleted the "problem" galleries, which is why I can't send a link.
  • Options
    ballentphotoballentphoto Registered Users Posts: 312 Major grins

I noticed number 3 as well... You are not imagining that one... I was re-pricing things and did not notice that it had moved... For a while poeple could have gotten a good price on the 8x10 luster mwink.gif
    -Michael
    Just take the picture :):
    Pictures are at available at:http://www.ballentphoto.com

My Blog: http://ballentphoto.blogspot.com
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    I noticed number 3 as well... You are not imagining that one... I was re-pricing things and did not notice that it had moved... For a while poeple could have gotten a good price on the 8x10 luster mwink.gif
    Already bugged this, thanks guys!