N/A in upload log???

BlurmoreBlurmore Registered Users Posts: 992 Major grins
edited September 11, 2006 in SmugMug Support
In the upload log what EXACTLY does n/a mean in the InQue and Processing time...Hasn't gotten to it yet?

Gettin to it?

Will get to it tomorrow? or

Upload it again idiot?

I'm competing in a month long self portrait a day contest on another site, and all of my fellow smuggies have been having issues with the green smiley love for the past 2 days or so. Very frustrating when I upload at 11:00 for a due date by midnight and it is still 'processing' at 11:27.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2006
    Blurmore wrote:
    In the upload log what EXACTLY does n/a mean in the InQue and Processing time...Hasn't gotten to it yet?

Gettin to it?
    Yes... things are slightly delayed at the moment. Engineers are working on it.

I'm competing in a month long self portrait a day contest on another site, and all of my fellow smuggies have been having issues with the green smiley love for the past 2 days or so. Very frustrating when I upload at 11:00 for a due date by midnight and it is still 'processing' at 11:27.
    Find an old photo you don't care about so much and use "replace photo," your upload will happen right away :D
  • BlurmoreBlurmore Registered Users Posts: 992 Major grins
    edited September 11, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Yes... things are slightly delayed at the moment. Engineers are working on it.

Find an old photo you don't care about so much and use "replace photo," your upload will happen right away :D

thanks for the tip Andy.