Animated Redhead

Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
edited September 12, 2006 in People
Animated Redhead - Full siize here

one.gifAnimated-Redhead-IMG_5363.jpg
one.gif

This very attractive redhead drew my attention by lots of gesticulation while she having a conversation with someone on the phone. She moved a lot pacing from a building door to the kerb of the street.

Comments

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited September 12, 2006
    Nice. I really dig the framing with the cab filling the void to the right. Cool urban pic.
  • stephiewilliamsstephiewilliams Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    Ted - looks like a great city pic of a city chick hehe. The orange of the light on the cab is a bit distracting. I kind of like that she is the brightest thing in the pic...
    Stephie
    "AMATEURS try till they get it right, PROS try till they cannot possibly get it wrong."

Gallery - http://stephaniewilliams.smugmug.com
  • Ted SzukalskiTed Szukalski Registered Users Posts: 1,079 Major grins
    I have now muted the orange in the taxi as you suggested. I have also reduced both the sharpening and noise reduction making it a more naturally looking photograph. You may need to refresh your browser to see the new version of this image otherwiser it may still be cached.
    Ted - looks like a great city pic of a city chick hehe. The orange of the light on the cab is a bit distracting. I kind of like that she is the brightest thing in the pic...