Eagles football

sonny_csonny_c Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
edited September 12, 2006 in Sports
Well they are little Eagles in training.

94830921-L.jpg

94830788-L.jpg

94830731-L.jpg

94830683-L.jpg

Comments

• dbaker1221dbaker1221 Registered Users Posts: 4,482 Major grins
    edited September 12, 2006
    I gotta say , I think those are pretty awesome shot!clap.gif
    **If I keep shooting, I'm bound to hit something**
    Dave
  • JimMJimM Registered Users Posts: 1,389 Major grins
    Great grabs! I find you want to focus on positioning yourself where you can see their faces. Also, I prefer a little tighter crops shot vertically.

Very sharp though, nice job!
    Cameras: >(2) Canon 20D .Canon 20D/grip >Canon S200 (p&s)
    Glass: >Sigma 17-35mm,f2.8-4 DG >Tamron 28-75mm,f2.8 >Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro >Canon 70-200mm,f2.8L IS >Canon 200mm,f2.8L
    Flash: >550EX >Sigma EF-500 DG Super >studio strobes

Sites: Jim Mitte Photography - Livingston Sports Photos - Brighton Football Photos
  • aktseaktse Registered Users Posts: 1,928 Major grins
    Nice!

Where were you standing?
  • TopRowTopRow Registered Users Posts: 46 Big grins
    As a native Detroiter, I have to say "go lions!" Maybe these Lions will actually win a game :):.

Nice pics, always great expressions on kids at this level. Thanks for sharing!
  • sonny_csonny_c Registered Users Posts: 188 Major grins
    Thanks guys! :D

JimM - I totally agree about positioning, but with such a young group the action is limited. Also, I was mainly concentrating on the Eagles so many of my photos are behind the Lions offense trying to capture the defensive side of the Eagles. My shooting style is a little different than others. I like to catch all the action in a shot (hence the landscape postioning in alot of my photos), but I also shoot those tight vertical shots for the parents.thumb.gif

aktse - I am standing right on the sidelines and anything inside the 30 yard lines I run behind the endzones. Luv those straight-on action ops!
    TopRow wrote:
    As a native Detroiter, I have to say "go lions!" Maybe these Lions will actually win a game :):.

Nice pics, always great expressions on kids at this level. Thanks for sharing!

As another ex-Detroiter, I was thinking the same thing. (I actually lived up by Pontiac; you could see the Silverdome from the roof of my dad's garage.)