Portrait of a little girl

VinceVince Registered Users Posts: 60 Big grins
edited September 14, 2006 in People
What do you guys think? Do you like the crop? What can I do better?

THanks. :rofl

66758138.5HY97zXe.DSC_0326editwebg.jpg
Vince from Toronto :rolleyes

Comments

• SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited September 13, 2006
    no expert I, but I like it-

exposure color and focus look right on-

maybe tighter crop on the face?- I dunno-

very cute girl, too-
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    this is beauty i think more crop or including other hand also
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    She's lovely and you have good light on her. I do not like the crop. The photo feels unbalanced, to me. Not enough head, too much body and arms.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • saurorasaurora Registered Users Posts: 4,320 Major grins
    The pose is really cute, and the skin tones and exposure are lovely. I am with Sid on the crop, however. I don't mind cropping the top of the head as it plays up the eyes. But her head seems shoved up in a corner due to your attempt to bring too much of her body into the frame. Like Sid said, it seems unbalanced. She is an adorable little girl!
  • Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2006
    saurora wrote:
    The pose is really cute, and the skin tones and exposure are lovely. I am with Sid on the crop, however. I don't mind cropping the top of the head as it plays up the eyes. But her head seems shoved up in a corner due to your attempt to bring too much of her body into the frame. Like Sid said, it seems unbalanced. She is an adorable little girl!
    What she said - 15524779-Ti.gif15524779-Ti.gif If you can, I would try a different crop with more of her head and, maybe, less of her upper body to get the image a little more balanced.