Edgerton Bulldogs (Ohio)

morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
edited September 14, 2006 in Sports
Finaly got out to the game to do the shoot for a very respected client and wanted to share a few with the rest of you to see what you thought.
Bob.
94521413-L.jpg
94521415-L.jpg

Comments

• CalexPhotoCalexPhoto Registered Users Posts: 98 Big grins
    edited September 13, 2006
    Neat idea!
    LT
    Sony A700&VG; KM 7D&VG; KM 5D; Min 28-75/2.8; 50/1.7; Tammie 17-50/2.8; Tammie 90/2.8 Macro; Min 80-200/2.8; and Min 300/2.8, two flashes, and a couple of other accessories.
  • luisferfrancoluisferfranco Registered Users Posts: 47 Big grins
    YEAH It's good...

But with all due respect, the typography sucks big time. Register into http://www.bravenet.com and get some really cool (and free) fonts for your PC. You need bolder fonts... there's one called "African" (or something like that) that is pretty nice, there are others that look like shattered fonts.

Check this one:
    dsc08290copy3qk.jpg

dsc08192copy7qe.jpg

I'm not saying those are great pics. Just look at the typography. I think you can do something more creative here. If you can, add the team logo, team name, things like that.

I showed those because were the only I had online, none of these have the fonts mentioned earlier.
  • morrisphotography2003morrisphotography2003 Registered Users Posts: 208 Major grins
    YEAH It's good...

But with all due respect, the typography sucks big time. Register into http://www.bravenet.com and get some really cool (and free) fonts for your PC. You need bolder fonts... there's one called "African" (or something like that) that is pretty nice, there are others that look like shattered fonts.

Check this one:
    dsc08290copy3qk.jpg

dsc08192copy7qe.jpg

I'm not saying those are great pics. Just look at the typography. I think you can do something more creative here. If you can, add the team logo, team name, things like that.

I showed those because were the only I had online, none of these have the fonts mentioned earlier.

I agree with the font issue, they are missing the little extra kick that they need.
    Thanks for bringing that to my attention.
    Bob.
  • dbaker1221dbaker1221 Registered Users Posts: 4,482 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2006
    I like the first one alot. The second is just too busy for my taste.
    **If I keep shooting, I'm bound to hit something**
    Dave
  • SeefutlungSeefutlung Registered Users Posts: 2,781 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2006
    While we're picking on things ... that logo of the footprint on the helmet is a Cat's footprint ... a dog footprint will have claws.
    My snaps can be found here:
    Unsharp at any Speed