Options

Challenge 27 Lynnma

lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,208 Major grins
edited December 8, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
Mixed shadows...

Is this any better than the chair I have up in the challenge or not.. I have no idea any more
12454509-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2004
    Lynn, I much prefer the chair!
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2004
    What can I say, Lynne?

The Chair! The Chair is so superior I really am wondering......... I think after we do our Challenge and post it, we almost need another one to work on right away or our brains do some sort of walkabout.

I have been working on photo things the whole time, so this time I am not wishing for more. For you, I would suggest something to keep busy with, this challenge will be over soon, on to another one............

It Is The Chair.clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif Love that chair. (And its shadows, so defined, so artistic, etc.) Remember how you keep telling me to "leave" it alone.rolleyes1.gif

ginger (What are you hoping for next? I didn't vote, don't know if it is still open, but nothing appealed to me. So often I vote, then I realize that this is not my thing at all. I knew I could do shadows, not as well as I did them, but knew I could get something. On the choices this time.......I am not sure.
    And what is with this tryptich thing. I know what they are.........how do they translate to photography like we do it?)
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited December 8, 2004
    I don't know if you have a comments thread for that one, but the chair that you've submitted already to the challenge thread is just AWESOME! When I think of shadows, that is EXACTLY what I think of. So sharp and simple! LOVE IT!!!
    thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited December 8, 2004
    DoctorIt wrote:
    I don't know if you have a comments thread for that one, but the chair that you've submitted already to the challenge thread is just AWESOME! When I think of shadows, that is EXACTLY what I think of. So sharp and simple! LOVE IT!!!
    thumb.gif
    Thanks all.. yes I kinda felt the same way but I get ansy when I can't get out and shoot (hubby of lynnma is barking like sea lion and lolling about and won't be left, and needing cups of tea every hour on the hour).
    I end up taking pictures of anything and everything...
  • Options
    ShakeyShakey Registered Users Posts: 1,004 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2004
    The chair is far and away a better photo.

Tim
  • Options
    mgoundmgound Registered Users Posts: 108 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2004
    Chair...Chair...Chair...Chair
    Land on your right foot. Don't forget it!
  • Options
    edited December 8, 2004
    mgound wrote:
    Chair...Chair...Chair...Chair

ok ok ok ok!:D rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2004
    Hey lyn....

THE CHAIR !!
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2004
    gee that chair is so popular that in the spirit of bad sportsman ship, etc., I should suggest you enter the other one.

g
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    edited December 8, 2004
    ginger_55 wrote:
    gee that chair is so popular that in the spirit of bad sportsman ship, etc., I should suggest you enter the other one.

g
    Oh Ginger.... you silly billy...don't ya know ginge? I have to enter

the chair...

rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    aero-nutaero-nut Registered Users Posts: 693 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2004