W810 he is lovin it

Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
edited September 15, 2006 in Holy Macro
Again sonyericsson impressed us again w810 is beast of style although its not mine but my bro's but i will be using it.What a phone i recomend it to every music lover and style lover
Shot this car outside of shop which car is this it seems quite cool :scratch

95355267-L.jpg

very littel PS auto levels and contrast this was 1st shot with it and i shot it :clap

http://www.smugmug.com/photos/95355267-O.jpg
Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery

Comments

• SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited September 15, 2006
    That little P&S did fine
    Of course the operator had a bit to do with it. I see you in the reflection (well parts of you). Looks nice and clear! I've always loved my P&S and it's the greatest for macro. Too bad I'd have to spend tons of money for my DSLR to get what a simple point and shoot can accomplish. Always a pleasure seeing you work Awais...nice shot! Now hang up and drive...Laughing.gif
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    Isnt the sound great !! I run to work these days & bought a set of these headphones for my w800. So i run to work listening to your favorite station/camera/phone/MP3 player that is so tiny !
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    Again sonyericsson impressed us again w810 is beast of style although its not mine but my bro's but i will be using it.What a phone i recomend it to every music lover and style lover
    Shot this car outside of shop which car is this it seems quite cool headscratch.gif
    very littel PS auto levels and contrast this was 1st shot with it and i shot it clap.gif

http://www.smugmug.com/photos/95355267-O.jpg

Wow Awais this is very impressive.... yup they are just getting better and better all the time..... I knew Gus would be impressed with this post rolleyes1.gif
    ..... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    Swartzy wrote:
    Of course the operator had a bit to do with it. I see you in the reflection (well parts of you). Looks nice and clear! I've always loved my P&S and it's the greatest for macro. Too bad I'd have to spend tons of money for my DSLR to get what a simple point and shoot can accomplish. Always a pleasure seeing you work Awais...nice shot! Now hang up and drive...Laughing.gif
    Thanks ! P&s is must have thing even if person have very high quality dslrs
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
    Gus wrote:
    Isnt the sound great !! I run to work these days & bought a set of these headphones for my w800. So i run to work listening to your favorite station/camera/phone/MP3 player that is so tiny !
    :ivar These are really Disco cells My bro gave me his old w550 wings.gif On 1st day i downloaded a theme from some web whole OS of w550 gone :cry now it is in repair shop :cry
    Wow those headphones look really cool :ivar

My Gallery
    Skippy wrote:
    Wow Awais this is very impressive.... yup they are just getting better and better all the time..... I knew Gus would be impressed with this post rolleyes1.gif
    ..... Skippy (Australia)

Thanks Skippy wings.gif

My Gallery
  • gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    :ivar These are really Disco cells My bro gave me his old w550 wings.gif On 1st day i downloaded a theme from some web whole OS of w550 gone :cry now it is in repair shop :cry

Wow those headphones look really cool :ivar
    I run in a hat so i need the headphones to sit behind my head & the ear loops make sure they never move. I am amazed that a phone drives them so well.